Maybe you’ve already tried Leinie’s and like them all. Maybe you haven’t tried any. We think you will like them all, but why not try for yourself? And if you mix them together just right, you might discover that the sum(mer) is greater than its parts.
What’s a shandy?
A traditional shandy is beer mixed with a little something extra — usually a fruity flavor — and Leinenkugel’s knows this Munich tavern tradition better than anyone else. Nobody bottles summer like Leinenkugel’s, and Leinie’s Summer Shandy Sampler now includes everyone’s favorite, Orange Shandy.
You can try these today – 24 packs arrive 5/21:
• Grapefruit Shandy (Weiss beer with natural grapefruit flavor)
• Orange Shandy (Weiss beer with natural orange flavor)
• Summer Shandy (Weiss beer with natural lemonade flavor)
• Watermelon Shandy (Weiss beer with natural Watermelon flavor)
Think you know your Leinie? You may reconsider after you try these Leinie mixes:
• ½ Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss
• ½ Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy
• 4/5 Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy
• 1/5 Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss
• 1/3 Leinenkugel’s Orange Shandy
• 1/3 Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy
• 1/3 Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy
Picnic in a Pint
• ½ Leinenkugel’s Watermelon Shandy
• ½ Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy